Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Fashion Fave Tidbits

http://www.thesartorialist.blogspot.com/ 

The Satorialist.....one of the most awesome fashion blogs on the web. Check it out. If you want to know what's hot and "in" this is the place to bookmark.....for real. I love it!


One of my fashion icons: Tracee Ellis Ross. She is funny, fashionable and beautiful. If you don't know, now you know. She was (is) Obama's biggest supporters during his campagin and have donated her time to the Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Los Angeles. She also created a self-esteem workshop for young girls called "The Me I Know"...Oh so fabulous! Go to http://www.traceeellisross.com/ to get more information on one of my fave fashion icons!
joan-clayton-1.jpg tracee ellis ross image by brebaby22Tracee-Ellis-Ross-gf03.jpg55019781cnrward5302008122019AM.jpg tracee ellis ross image by cnrward

Peace and Love,
ShanTheNaturalistaGlam

2 comments:

  1. I love Tracy!!! Good write up on her, this blog is of yours is hot LadyBug!!!

    Ahshia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy is working these outfit! Such the uber chic socialite

    " The PR Socialite"

    ReplyDelete