Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Randomness

I'm at work now...I feel the need to blog something. Today is the first day of work in 2010 and it's the same shit it was in 2009. I'm trying to have a better outlook and perspective on what I do here...I keep you posted on if it's working.

I was wondering if I should bring my flask to work. Well not inside the building...leave it in the car for those REALLY BAD DAYS.

I'm so looking forward to getting a new cell phone when I get my tax refund check.

My birthday is in February. I don't want a sit down dinner anymore. I want something mor laid back and fun like a house party. Food, games, music and booze...you can't go wrong.

78% of black women are not married because the relationships don't last. Not blaming either sex, it's just that black women and men aren't getting along. Times have changed and womens demands and expectations are different. I could go on and on about this but that's all I have for now....maybe more later.

I been doing a lot of thinking lately. I have some decisions to make real soon.

Until another day!

Peace and Love,
TheNaturalistaGlam

No comments:

Post a Comment