Saturday, January 22, 2011

A New Year Should Mean New Mindset...Right?

Wow....It's day 22 in the new year 2011 and I haven't blogged. Life. It happens. Honestly, I haven't had much inspiration, motivation to. I don't like that, but it is what it is.

So *****HAPPY NEW YEAR!!***** Better late than never huh?

Now that we got the formalities out of the way....What's going on with me? Just trying to move forward mentally and emotionally. Trying not to stay stuck on what the hurt and disappointment of being lied to and deceived by someone whom I thought was true and honest. *Michael, the guy in my previous post is the one. He's engaged....Engaged to be married when a month ago we were talking about being together to have a relationship. Yeah, it's fucked up I know. He said he wasn't seeing anyone, when in fact he was. Why didn't he tell me the truth? Why why why....I'm tired of playing the "why game" with myself. I just want to forget about it ALL! Him and the whole situation and I'm having a hard time doing so. I think about that shit everyday and I hate it. I'm reading books, re-listening to an inspirational audio book, going to the gym etc. But somehow, thoughts of him still seep into my mind DOUBLE UGH!

Lord I pray to you right now to push those things out of my mind that are not good for me. I ask that you to get my mind right on You. Give me peace of mind. I want to move forward, think positive thoughts with a renewed mindset. Lord help me get out of this rut. In Jesus name, Amen.

I'm letting Go and Letting GOD! My circumstances is not going to hold me back from being the best me I can be. I am not a victim, I'm victorious. I have won the battle because there is someone out there who is greater for me. I receive that.


In Spired and In Spirit,
Naturalistaglam

No comments:

Post a Comment