Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Quick Hair Update!

Hello beautiful people!

Just wanted to say my hair is growing (shocker)! Like isn't that what it's supposed to do? I actually had it cut on 8/7/11, so this is about 2 weeks later. It may not look like much growth, because of the shrinkage after slathering all the gel in it. I use Eco Styler Gel for my "wash & go", to define my curls and it really works. I apply oil (Curlz) to my hair first to keep it from being so dry.

Well anywho, I am still loving it. :) I think when it starts to get longer, I will cut the sides down into a mohawk style. Yes me too! Probably around my birthday in February, (6 months from now) is when I should be able to pull that look off. I took this pic 8/20/11 on my way to the Bilal concert.

Well that's all I have. I will keep you updated on my hair progression and other random stuff going on in my life and in my head lol.

Until next time...

Peace & Blessings!
Naturalistaglam

No comments:

Post a Comment