Wednesday, August 17, 2011

So Now What?

So I've been terminated from my last employer, Singles Plus as of August 9th. It wasn't my thing anyway. Part of me says I should have listened to my first mind and not take the job, and part of me says I did the right thing. Doing sales was totally outside of my comfort zone, but I tried it anyway. Although I wasn't successful at it, I guess trying something different was the important lesson learned.

So whats next? I don't know. Right now I'm just playing it by ear, but I am looking for other opportunities however. I've applied for unemployment and I'm eagerly awaiting for it. Losing that job really fucked my finances up. I did not expect to be unemployed all over again, so soon. I hate thinking about it because I begin to worry and feel anxiety. I hate that. I pray to God that everything works out and I'm able to pay my rent and car note. My faith is all I have to get me through this rough time. I have to stay positive and remained encouraged and not let negative, defeating thoughts enter my mind. I will admit, it becomes a challenge at times because I do get scared. Lord HELP ME.

So now I just spend my time at home on the internet, watching television, and pondering on what my next move should be. Sometimes I feel lost, not knowing which way to turn and it's frustrating. I don't feel inspired about anything. I'm not moved by much. I'm searching for what lights me up inside. I want to find my passion so bad it hurts. Sounds depressing huh?...I don't want start ranting about everything that's bad in my life. Despite my current situation, I know I am blessed. It could be a lot worse, so I won't complain. I also know that God has my back and working behind the scenes on my behalf. I truly believe that!

Until next time......

Peace & Blessings,
Naturalistaglam

No comments:

Post a Comment