Friday, February 17, 2012

New Hairstyle: Box Braids are Back Baby!


So I'm giving you a lil bit of Janet Jackson a la Poetic Justice, with a dash of Jada Pinkett, (sans the pine cones) a la Menance to Society. I'm taking big break from my hair and begin my protective style for the year. I'm really feeling it and I definitely got my 90's swag on lol. 

Big shout out to Jameelah of Knatty Heads Natural Hair Studio 
for hooking me up and enhancing my flyness with my beautiful new style! And Ru (Owner) for keeping me thoroughly entertained while enduring the long rigorous braiding process.

This is a quickie pic and I was headed out the door when I took it. But I guarantee there will be more to come!



----------------------------------------------------

Some of my favorite celebrity braided beauty hairspirations...






Peace & Blessings,
NaturalistaGlam

2 comments: