Saturday, June 02, 2012

Now Reading...


This book right here? Is good! Okay so what I'm only on the second chapter, the first chapter hit home so hard, I think I'm going have to re-read it. I'm not going to get into the details of what the book is about. 
But what I will say is: 
  • If you are facing (or have faced) anything that has held you back (fear, another person)...you need to read this book. 
  • If you are struggling with those who have hurt you and are having a hard time forgiving...you need to read this book.
  • If you are feeling stuck in "life" and can't seem to move forward...you need to read this book.
  • If you are ready to live a more fulfilling life and achieve your goals...this book is for you.

I know what you are thinking. 'Oh this is just another self help book that says what a lot of other books do.' My response to that is, yes and no. Lisa Nichols says some things you may have heard before, but the way she writes it, makes sense and she simplifies it to where it's easy to understand. 

What I also like is that she makes you put the 9 steps into action. Yes, you are going to have to do some work! You will have to keep a pen and paper handy and be ready to dig deep, peel back the layers and be completely honest with yourself. Trust me, it'll be worth it...But you have to be READY READY to take your life to the next level. You have to seriously want CHANGE! NO MATTER WHAT!

Although I am not close to being half way finish, I already feel transformed. I'm already thinking differently about my life and myself. Lisa Nichols gets it right.

I went to the library and checked it out, but you can also purchase it from Amazon.com

(Side Bar: By the way don't sleep on the library. It's so under-rated) 


If you have read it or is going to read it, let me know!


Peace & Blessings,
NaturalistaGlam



No comments:

Post a Comment