Saturday, November 17, 2012

7 Days of Acts of Kindness: Day 3

 


Day 3: 
My job is doing a project, (I forgot what it is called) to send care packages (toiletries, non-perishable snacks and food) and inspirational, encouraging notes to the United States service men and women, serving in Afghanistan. 

So I volunteered to send a note. I've never done this before so I was kinda excited...lol

Here is my note:



It was a good feeling to be able to send my well wishes to the troops overseas serving our country.
If I were over there, it would brighten my day to know that I am being thought of. You never know what kind of impact your words can make on a person, because, they carry so much power. 
Use them wisely.




1 comment:

  1. How sweet! I love the note and the soldiers will definitely appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete