Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Just Thankful for the Glass

I have been having some some crazy, anxiety filled weeks lately. Unbeknownst  to me, I allowed doubt of my abilities and talents, and negative self-talk creep into my head. In an effort to remain collected and to calm the storm I feel inside, I had stop and make another gratitude list:

I Am Thankful For:

my new home and the space I've re-created in my new bedroom to make all mine
***
the love and support of my dad
***
my lil blue ride. Her name is Indigo
***
the peace I have at home
***
the cool weather, that I have been longing for all summer
***
having enough sense to turn to God when I'm feeling overwhelmed and stressed
***
Galatians 5:16-18 that reminds me to "walk in the Spirit..." (and not gut a bitch like a fish, with a box cutter)
***
living single, happy and drama free, instead of being in a toxic, drama filled relationship
***

e are people in the world that have next to nothing, and are living in dirt, so we got to remember that when our girlfriend/boyfriend breaks up with us! #quote #life



Peace & Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment