Saturday, April 11, 2015

Remaining and Reminding

What's up with me these days? I am Remaining and Reminding.

Remaining: 
Humble
Patient
and most importantly...grateful

~I'm grateful that I am able to hear from God as he answers my prayers.
~I am grateful for the path He has laid out for me. I just have to fight through the fear and remember God has my back.
~I am grateful for the support of my family during this career change journey.
~I am grateful for where I am in my life. I don't compare my chapter 1 to someone else's chapter 20.

Reminders:

I have to remind myself to stay connected to spirit.

I need to remind myself that my voice and story is worthy of telling. I subconsciously talk myself into thinking that no one is interested in my stories, my thoughts, my journey. I think that is the real reason why I have large gaps between my blog posts. 

I have to keep telling myself to write anyway, even if it is three sentences. I have to remind myself why I started my blogging journey, and move forward.

I have to remind myself of the many ways I can inspire and create. No negative thoughts allowed.










        Love & Light,



No comments:

Post a Comment