Monday, June 28, 2010

Choose the Right Side

I AM SOULED OUT! MY MIND IS MADE UP!


Oh yes....I love this song and its' words. *no room no vacancies, I'm all filled up...*

I'm feeling hopeful that everything is going to be okay. I've been praying. I've been staying positive. I know that this storm is only temporary and His plan for me will come to fruition. Not because I believe it, but because He says it! It is written, so therefore it is done.

Church was good yesterday. The choir sang I am "Souled Out" and it was powerful! The sermon was from John chapter 21. 'Cast your net on the right side of the boat,' said Jesus in so many words, to the disciples. Listening to the Lord and doing what He asks me to do, will yield the results I am seeking. Well....The Lord has not failed me (and I know He never will) so why shouldn't I do what he says I should do?

My prayer for today: Thank you Lord for keeping me and giving me strength through it all. I have come so far and I know that I can endure the rest. I know that I am not alone in this journey. I have You with me now, and forever, and I thank you for being by my side. Amen.


Shan TheNaturalistaGlam

No comments:

Post a Comment