Sunday, July 11, 2010

IT'S TIME

Happy Sunday!
It's another day of rest....I love weekends like most, but weekends allows me to quiet my mind and renew my spirit. I can reflect and relax. I brainstorm to come up with a better plan for my life in general. How can I take my living to the next level? Professionally and personally. I'm so burnt out from the work week, I don't know whether I'm coming or going. I literally live for the weekend.

I'm trying to think of a service that I can offer to people. This service will eventually be my full-time business. I need to become my own boss quick fast and in a hurry. IT IS TIME. I've slaved long enough for companies and not getting paid what I'm worth. I would like to be a consultant, but I need to figure out what I am most knowledgeable about and what my expertise is....WHY IS THAT SO HARD FOR ME? I dunno, but I'm racking my brain trying figure it all out.

IT'S TIME for me to re-invent myself.......but to what? I need to do some "mind mapping" on paper to organize my thoughts. I'm going to get there for sure, it's just a matter of time. As soon as I do, everyone will be the first to know!

TheNaturalistGlam

No comments:

Post a Comment