Saturday, July 24, 2010

Random Update

Wow...seems like it's been forever since I last blogged. Nothing much new going on with me, but let me give you a quick run down anyway:

  • Work is still a BITCH. Still looking for a better opportunity and something closer to home.
  • Trying to lose weight. My jeans are getting tighter by the day ugh! I feel like a damn sausage every time I put on clothes :( UGH!!!!!! #fatass
  • STILL loving my haircut!...It's too fly! I even added some auburn red to it, and it's shorter than before.
  •  I changed banks, from Chase to Wells Fargo :)
  • Thinking about switching to another Masters degree program. Back to Psychology maybe??
  • STILL loving life and loving GOD (that will always be a constant)
  • Can't wait until football season LET'S GO 49'ERS!!! LET'S GO RENEGADES!!!
That's about it, for now anyway. 

Lesson I'm re-learning: When people SHOW you who they are, believe them. It's amazing how quickly I can get turned off. One minute I'm checkin' for a dude, the next minute I'm repulsed by him (for whatever reason) lol....shit happens, on to the next....

Also, my friend said I appear to be "closed off" as if I'm not interested. So I probably need to change my swag up a little and give off an "approachable" vibe...She had me lmao when she imitated me walking. It's funny to see others imitate you, when you don't know what you're doing yourself. In so many words, she said if I want to be approached by men, I have to walk like I want them to want me...I had no clue I looked like that. Sooooo I have to be more conscious of my body language when I'm out. I have to smile MORE and look approachable....okay yeah. We'll see. You get more bees with honey than vinegar...I get it.


No comments:

Post a Comment