In other news! I also forgot to update on my new style. ***Slaps wrist again***I cut my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN. WHOOOOOOHOOOOOO! Yes, I BIG CHOPPED. Well it was more of just a chop, because I've been natural for almost 6 years (October 1st is my napptural anniversary btw). I have a little TWA and it's sooo cute! I've gotten soooo many compliments from co-workers, I was actually taken by surprise by all the compliments I received. Seems like each time I chop, it gets better and better...who knew? Anyway--I love it! It's chic and fly, and most importantly, EASY! Just wet it.....gel it....and GO! Literally in that order. It's been 8 days since I cut it and I can't stop looking at my crop (sort of)...Pics are coming I swear!
Let's see what else....Oh My Latest Obsessions:
- Oh I am eating healthier and taking my vitamins (YAY ME!) Salad: My new BFF.
- I purchased Leela James latest cd and Drake's cd (finally)...Both are good, but I haven't listened to all of Leela's cd yet. So far it's cool.
- Jersey Shore has become a guilty pleasure *looks down in shame*.....Sam and Ronnie aka Ike and Tina are getting on my last nerve!
- Still a Big Brother junkie. That will never change.
- Another guilty pleasure: Ochocinco's Ultimate Catch UGH! I hate the fact that these bimbo, fluzy looking women are competing for a self-indulged athelete...It's so shallow. But I continue to watch....Why? I don't know....Moving on......
- I do like the T.O. Show however. He is so comical to me. Kita and Mo are a trip too. I like watching the three of them interact with each other, like a dysfunctional family LOL!
- Been tweeting a little more than usual here and there. Still not a Twitter addict though, which is a good thing.