Friday, September 03, 2010

What I Know for Sure

With every tribulation and trial in my life, I realize that I'm gaining strength. I realize that I'm stronger than I think I am. I pray for strength and I know my prayers have been and will continuously be answered.

Life is rough, unfair, and full of disappointments. My only solace and peace is knowing that God is walking with me every step of the way. I am never alone in anything I do or whatever I go through. It is comforting to have Him there when I feel weak and about to break. God saves me from crashing down and giving up. It's nothing but His grace that saves me. Nothing but his peace that gives me hope that there will be a brighter day ahead, in the midst of the darkness. The only person I KNOW that I can trust is God, because He has never failed me and never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment