Sunday, August 07, 2011

Back to Basics!

Okay...I have had hair drama over the weekend (obviously huh?). So I wanted to get my hair blown out to trim my ragged ends. Well to my surprise, it was severely damaged...no bueno! It was HORRIBLE! It didn't hold a curl, it was dry, course, frizzy, rough, just a hot ass mess! So I left the salon and went home and straightened it with the Chi iron. It did smooth it out and it look a little better but it still frizzed up.
Two days later, in the shower, it started coming out in clumps. I was shocked. It was soooo thin and blotchy, I had no other choice but to chop off the color. I'm positive that was the culprit of this hair fiasco. It may have been an old box hell I don't know. I know I had to get that color cut out ASAP! Healthy hair first!
SOOO.... here it is! Short, sassy and Shanda! I love it and I'm rockin' it fiercely...and of course ever so naturally! :)............and by the way, I don't think I've ever posted a pic in my blog WITHOUT makeup! So you're getting a rare glimpse of me au naturale!



Peace & Love,
Naturalistaglam

**Sorry, I couldn't rotate it...Just tilt your head to the left and you'll get it. :-p**

No comments:

Post a Comment