Sunday, September 11, 2011

I Will Never Forget...



It seems like yesterday when my brother called me and woke me up. He told me to turn on the t.v. an airplane crashed into the World Trade Center. I was like, "what??" I was confused at first, as to what was going on. Then it suddenly dawned on me...it was a terrorist attack on the United States. I missed the first plane but I saw the second plane hit the other building. I was frozen in sheer shock. I could not believe my eyes. It reminded me of something out of a movie. I was terrified of the unknown. Then hearing about the attack on the Pentagon and airplane crash in Pennsylvania. Lord, what was next?? It was horrifying that someone could do something so inhumane. I was sad seeing the images on t.v. of all the people in Manhattan covered in smoke and debris. People jumping to their death from the WTC buildings. I was thinking, 'is this real?' It was, but it felt like a bad nightmare.


My prayers are peace, forgiveness, understanding, and comfort for the families who have lost a loved one on that awful day in history. God bless us ALL.


Enjoy prosperity while you can, but when hard times strike, realize that both come from God. Remember that nothing is certain in this life. (Ecclesiastes 7:14)




Peace & Love,
Naturalistaglam





No comments:

Post a Comment