Saturday, September 03, 2011

My Comment Made it to Essence.com!

http://photos.essence.com/galleries/what_you_said__your_curl_cocktail

A while back, I commented on Essence.com facebook post about what I use on my hair to define my curls.
I am super excited to see my comment on Essence.com! OMG I cannot believe it!
I was browsing the pictures in the hair section and came across the "What You Said: Curl Cocktails" portion. There it was! The first photo was Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and my actual comment on the left of the photo! I had NO idea they used my comment on the website. What an awesome surprise!

It took a while for it to actually register lol. I saw my name and it was a total shocker. I was like is this real?? When did I say that?? It was funny...then I was like, that's ME!! LOL!

Kudos to MYSELF for having  my comment on Essence.com "What You Said: Curl Cocktails", for the world to see! It may not sound like a big deal to anyone, but for me it's HUGE. I've never been quoted on a website before. This is amazing. I love it!




Peace & Blessings,
Naturalistaglam

No comments:

Post a Comment