Sunday, October 21, 2012

Busy Busy Busy!

So as I type this, I am surrounded by boxes in my bedroom and it's mass chaos going on. Yes I am moving! Moving closer to my job (which I do not like, but that's another story). But at least, I don't have an hour commute going and hour and a half coming back. I'm about 10 minutes away! Houston traffic is major pain in the ass and I was soooo over living in suburbs. Plus no more paying $80 a month in toll and saving $$ in gas Ahhhh.... :)

My new location is right inside the loop in the outer Heights district. So I'm super stoked on the location more than anything. The movers are coming this Saturday, and I have lots of stuff to do. Trying not to feel overwhelmed is a task in itself. But in all, I am grateful...and anxious at the same time! We all know how stressful moving can be. I'm ready for it to be over with!

In addition to moving this week, I have started a new part time job working at White House Black Market after work and on the weekends. The grind is so real. The pay of the day job is just not cutting it these days. So it is what it is. Definitely not married to my job. I'm still seeking other opportunities that is more of a fit and of course has higher pay.

As if that wasn't enough, I'm planning to launch my independent jewelry business, Adorned by Shanda before the end of the year. I will be vending accessories when and wherever there is an opportunity to. Since I am an accessory junkie, it just makes sense! I hope to have some accessories in stock by the holidays. I'll be starting off small with a few pieces until I can build up my inventory. Where will I find the time? I don't know. I'll let God handle the details. I am determined to make this thing happen come hell or high water. SO GET READY!

I will check back in when I have settled in my new place.


Peace & Blessings,
Naturalistaglam


2 comments:

  1. Congrats with the start of the new jewelry line AND new PT job! Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete