Monday, November 05, 2012

Today I am Thankful for...

****************************************************************************

My home...
it's starting to look like a home and not a warehouse full of boxes. I'm slowly getting to place of normalcy.

My friends...
They are, driven, smart, and passionate women. I always enjoy myself in their company and loads of laughs are always on deck, with or without alcohol. :}

My car...
The Civic is doing it's job of getting me where I need to be. **Shout out to the makers of Honda!** Whoop!

My bed...
It provides me with some good sleep at night. It's my retreat and comfort...the place where I do most of my blogging and thinking.

Today my co-worker bought me breakfast...
I really appreciated the kind gesture, when she clearly didn't have to. I must have had that sad, "feed me" look on my face lol...My stomach thanked her too!


When you feel like your world is crumbling down around you, immediately begin to think about all the things you have to be thankful for. I know it's cliche, but I'm practicing this ritual now and I can tell you.....it works. I've been having some "BLEH" days lately--and this attitude of gratitude, quickly puts your life into perspective.

So...what are you thankful for today? Just today. Name it. Claim it. Cherish it. The emotional load you were carrying will seem a lot lighter than before.


Peace & Blessings,
NaturualistaGlam





No comments:

Post a Comment