Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 20: Thing(s) to Do in the Evening :: 31 Stories + 31 Photos For a Beautiful Life

20 Days in, and I am STILL going strong on the 'My Favorite Things Photo-a-Day Challenge!'

{pats self on the back for not saying f*ck this sh*t}

I hope my Instagram and Twitter followers are enjoying my photos. If not then ... #byefelicia

==================================================================

So today is Day 20 and it is: "Thing to do in the Evening"

Stepping in my house after a long stressful day of work is one of the best feelings in the world to me.
The first thing I do is......wait for it.....take off my bra. I know the ladies can relate. I hate bras. They're a necessary evil. So I fling that sucker off as soon as I can.

Back to the topic at hand. My favorite things to do in the evening (in no particular order):

+I like to get as comfortable as possible in a t-shirt and shorts...sweat pants during the colder months.

+Next I may turn on the television and/or laptop and engage in some social media madness. Tweet, maybe a little Pinning and see what folks are talking about on Facebook.



+I play with my blog, and do a little blog hopping.

+Grab something to munch on, and pour myself a glass(es) of wine. I'm usually to tired to cook but I will if I have to.

+Talk to my girlfriend on the phone. She always has something on her mind to share.

+Play music. I like Spotify. It's a Facebook music app, where I have created several playlists. Depending on the mood I'm in, I'll turn it up loud and have my own little dance party in my bedroom. Don't judge me dammit...It's hella fun and an instant mood booster. How else will I practice my twerk? (j/k)



Peace & Blessings,













No comments:

Post a Comment