Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Random Thought

Every now and then, I like to say something random or whatever is on my mind at the moment.
I have to stop and thank God. I have to thank HIM for everything that HE has made possible in my life. I am extremely blessed to be alive and healthy. I am extremely blessed to have family and friends who care, support and love me.

There are so many people in this world right now who are suffering. Suffering for different reasons, but what is on my mind are the natural and unnatural disasters that have been occuring within the last few months. Are we really in our last days? Is the time winding down on this earth? It was written.....the bible speaks of it, so I believe we are seeing some of those things written, come to fruition. This is why I am grateful. Although I don't have everything I want or don't have the career I want, I am at peace with myself. I am content in knowing there is something greater for me. I know the plans HE has for me and this is not it. So as the world keeps on turning and the clock keeps on ticking, I will keep on praying and praising. Whatever happens will happen, it's not in my hands nor is it in anybody else's hands. God has the final say so as to what goes on on this earth. I'm just going to keep on enjoying this life, this journey, full of positivity and happiness as much I possibly can. As long as I stay in gratitude, everything else will fall into place.


Peace & Love,
ShanTheNaturalistaGlam

No comments:

Post a Comment